"Sowing A Seed Of Faith" Have I sowed Enough?

 
Terri Savelle Foy
brought up something in one her latest video "Sowing A Seed Of Faith". And it really made think, especially about the last sixteen of my life. And if in that time if I had Sowed Seeds of mine own and enough of them considering the plan God gave me in many dreams and prayer sessions.

And I begin to calculate how much Gods Dream cost me! And in dollars it's thousands spent at the USPTO but, in friends, family, and relationships everyone! But, it also required me to stay steadfast and to put my belief in action. So, I have been donating to many charities, there is an image below of my 12 Monthly Donations from T2T.org to TPUSA to Covenant House. Is that "Sowing Seeds Of Faith" some people tell me it's not enough?

  Mothly Donations



Also,  it made realize Scientology was correct about a great many thing one being that the  people around you will hurt you the most like family and friends. This theme really runs through the bible in all it's many versions. From Catholic to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,and Jehovah Witness.

Then it got me to think about how many people done very terrible things to me but, most of all it reminded me that these very same had broken me by second grade so much so I would just sit in my second grade class and day dream and stare out the window closest to me. The strange thing now cared they just thought I was bad and lazy no one  bothered to ask any questions ever, not even when all the abuse and lies over the 20 years had turned me into a drug addict. 

So, that brings me to today and it's very similar to my circumstances today. People still think it okay to lie to and I'm 55 and disabled both physically and mental with schizo effective disorder and PSTD and many other ailments. Because of this I'm on SSDI and Food Stamps. But, at any rate it made me think of how God feels about lying. Below are many points about lying in the bible and about lying to the disabled specifically. 

Most major world religions teach that God is deeply displeased by lying, cheating, and the abuse of vulnerable people. Across faiths like Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, sacred texts explicitly state that honesty, justice, and protecting the weak are central to God's character. Engaging in deceit or harming those who cannot easily protect themselves is consistently condemned as a serious moral violation.

Here is how religious traditions generally view these actions:
Lying and Cheating: Sacred texts routinely describe dishonesty as an offense against God. 
 

VIA Google Gemini:

Here is how religious traditions generally view these actions:

Lying and Cheating: Sacred texts routinely describe dishonesty as an offense against God. For example, Judeo-Christian scriptures list a "lying tongue" and dishonest scales as things God detests, while Islamic teachings strongly forbid fraud and cheating.

Abuse of the Disabled: Harming vulnerable individuals is treated with severe gravity. Biblical commandments explicitly forbid cursing the deaf or placing a stumbling block before the blind. Similarly, Islamic tradition heavily emphasizes treating the disadvantaged with utmost respect and dignity.

Divine Justice: While many traditions teach that God is merciful, they also emphasize that God is just and will hold people accountable for exploiting others.

In closing, people may not like how many religions I learn from but, I can say without a doubt Jesus Christ is our King and lord and I only use some of the other religions tools that align with Jesus Christ teachings but, always pray and meditate on Gods Word.

Comments

Popular Posts