Is Great Customer Service The Key To A Good & Successful Business????
So for many months I've been wondering why Squarespace And Google provide such poor customer service. You can't even call and talk to person and it's same at many places, internet only!!! So my guess these companies do so they can give you, the customer deceptive business practices. For example: I own chicagopixels.net & have since like 2009 or there about. You can see here in his screenshot. If you click you will even Google's Gemini and search results say:
Also, look at some of the other images below like Bizapedia!!!
Bizapedia!!!
Also, here is my Youtube Channel check the date
| "Chicago Pixels 2008" - YouTube |
I will be sharing more as it comes to my desk. This will include in from ICANN, WHOIS, Credit Card Payments and why don't someone email and tact both Google, Sqaurespace and actually find of if I am correct. Look at any links old or new associated with chicagop8ixels.net including old blogs and original works from Chicago Pixels. Stay tuned!!!

Comments
Post a Comment