How I Spend My Time Almost 50 Years Later!!!

I was not sure about how to start this next post. So, I decided to contrast my past with my life today! Now, I try to spend my time & money wisely, associate with good people & spend time pleasing God. Now days, I get emails from people like Terri Savelle Foy showing me my donation go to good works that she preforms. See below! CLICK IMAGE TO GO TO TERRI'S WEBSITE!

Terri Savelle Foy 

I also wanted to point out the books I am currently reading and ones I will beading and some DVDs I will be watching soon. This how I currently spend my time these days. I don’t care if no body likes it or cares about it! I believe God is always telling us what he would prefer what we did with the gifts he provides but, the choice is ours in he end.

Currently Reading  

 

 

List to above picture w/Links: New World Translation Of The Holy Scriptures - Jehova’s Witness, The Book Of Mormon – The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, Eckankar – Master Sri Harold Kemp, The Chip - T.R. REID, Pray Bold – Joel Olsteen, New Believer’s Bible - Greg Laurie, Daily Encouragement – Joel & Victoria Olsteen, Dianetics The Original Thesis – L. Ron Hubbard

 

GOING TO READ!!! 

 

 

List to above picture w/Links: Eating Your Way To Wholeness – Jorseph Prince, Called To Break Through – Rabbi Schnieder DVD, Dianetics – The Evolution Of A Science L. Ron Hubbard DVD, Awake & Watchtower – Monthly Magazines - Jehova’s Witness, Grace For Today – Joseph Prince

I am by no means saying any of the books or DVDs will help you!!! This is just what works for me. Go ahead ask any questions if interested? I provided links to get these books yourself. Have a blessed day!!! :)


I am by no means saying any of the books or DVDs will help you!!! This is just what works for me. Go ahead ask any questions if interested? I provided links to get these books yourself. Have a blessed day!!! :)

VISIT - AMERICAN PIXELS HERE OUR MAIN PAGE 

Making Microchips Great Again 

Comments

Popular Posts