Growing Up With North Side Gangs On The 1900 Block Of School St
JUST TO PROVE I'M TELLING THE TRUTH IN THE CENTER OF THE PIC IS ISMAEL BENITEZ
CLICK THE IMAGE TO WATCH VIDEO
I knew of of the people in this video not all of them. Many were friends, or at least acquaintances. Probably my friend “Sir Droopy” a.k.a, Arnold Muncie was my introduction to the Insane Deuces, But, I was later pretty good friends with Charles Matheny, Dwayne Allen, "Shorty Willkill", "Lil Munchkin" & Lucky Allen, .
I also knew Jeff Miller, Danny Greco and I attended many crazy, “insane” parties with these gentleman. In fact at one party where we were doing flaming grain alcohol shots & smoking enormously large joints and possibly dropping acid, I decided to entertain everyone one with the knife trick from the now older movie “Aliens”. I was not as fast as the android in the movie but, I was really fast and did it probably for about 5 minutes. It actually got me a little respect and everyone cheered!! Everyone else that tried, quit when they stabbed their hand. I never stabbed my hand!
Living in this neighborhood had a strange dichotomy. Because, I was friends and acquaintances with members from all the different gangs. Some of the large parties I would have members from all the gang would attend or hang out and leave their differences at the door. Other times a fight would break one they got outside and 1900 block of School st would be filled with chaos and 20 to 30 police cars!!!
I may post more about these experiences? I not sure how much I will post because some are just to tragic like in grade school around 8th grade a friend Alex Rosalio was murdered at 16 years old!!!
Making Microchips Great Again - AMERICAN PIXELS CLICK HERE!!!

Comments
Post a Comment